[HH] 3D Friends Game [HH] 3D Friends Game

I like the HomerHoarde more than I hate Friends.

But I still had to take a star off because I fucking hate friends.

Smith & Smith Smith & Smith

A little more animation would have been nice, but the choice of music and the retro graphics are pretty decent for what they are.

A fun little game, really well done.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

This would have blown the pants off my 12 year old self.

I grew up with Newgrounds. Back then, Pico's school was one of my favorite Newgrounds submissions. Back when I had my old account with my really old Yahoo email that I forgot the password for, I would play the same old games and watch the same old submissions for hours on end.
But, the best part about this game is it brings back good memories while making all new ones with amazing visuals, music and some FUCKING KICKASS GAMEPLAY.

I am saddened that this is only a playable demo and not a full game I can buy over and over again. You guys have done a really good job staying respectful to the source material while making this Bullet-Hell shooter game.

Great job, you guys.

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

I keep losing, but I never lose enough to get the achievement for it.

It's incredibly infuriating, so it's a pretty accurate representation of a slot machine, disguised by an april fools gag, good work fellas.

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

Alright, I'm going to write this review now, before the Z and X buttons fall off my keyboard.

This is a fantastic side scroller beat-em-up. I love playing as Ash and friends, beating the crap out of deadites, it's the fantastic NES Evil Dead Game I always wanted.

That said, this game isn't perfect. The only problem I have with this is what some have already pointed out, the fact there is only one level and limited types of Deadites. If this was a game I had to purchase, I wouldn't expect to pay much for it.

BUT, since this is FREE TO PLAY NEWGROUNDS FLASH GAME, that makes it FREAKING AMAZING.

This game is awesome man, I really hope that, someday, we can get a sequel.

In the mean time, if my z and x buttons do fall off, you're paying to replace them!

H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio H3H3productions VS. SofloAntonio

Usually, unless you know the context, you miss out on half of the fun of these little flash games.

But, this one is made so well, you don't really have to know too much detail of the story behind it in order to have fun, since it's made so well.

I just wished there was more, honestly.

The Running Dead The Running Dead

while the art and concept is interesting, the game feels broken, as the weapon you're given does nothing against the zombie.

This could be a decent and nice little game, but only if it's fixed.

Mass Chaos Mass Chaos

Pretty cool game.
Only needs a couple of tweeks, like an instruction screen and a crosshair for the cursor.

other than that, I love it.

Potatoman responds:

Dalrayohmayonais

Oh, My Candy! Levels Pack Oh, My Candy! Levels Pack

An obvious clone of "cut the rope".

It is fun, but ridiculously unoriginal.

Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

I honestly thought that the mechanics for this game got a little stale, near the end.
The little choose-your-own adventure portions weren't deep enough for my tastes, I was hoping for more branching paths, but it still made the cut-scenes more interesting to watch.

The reason why this deserves a higher rating is the phenomenal writing. I was slightly disturbed and utterly fascinated by how it unfolded. I was expecting some sort of politically incorrect humor game, but this was actually delightfully dark with an ending that was very satisfying.

The gameplay is basically wack-a-mole and while that game is really fun, it can get old after a while, you made it interesting by attaching it to a story that was awesome (and slightly uncomfortable) to watch unfold.

I really think the genius of this game is what happens when you loose a level. Probably one of my favorite game-over segments of all time.

Very well done, sir.